These are some pretty exciting times at LCS, the company behind Rent Manager®. Not only are we gearing up for the 2015 Rent Manager User Conference but we’ve also just proudly launched our newly redesigned RentManager.com.
We put our website design and development team to work to build a brand new website with the user in mind. We called upon our copywriters, photographers, web designers, and analytics specialists to put together the all new RentManager.com that is visually stimulating, easy to navigate, and features new product information.
The site captures the look and feel of Rent Manager going forward, as the program continues to evolve, innovate, and provide customers with the most efficient and productive property management software available.
New Website Features:
- Our upgraded navigation system allows for a streamlined way of finding what you need most.
- We’ve added convenient “related page” buttons at the bottom of each page to easily guide our visitors through the site.
- The blog has been completely redesigned for easy reading and searching.
- Our events page hosts an interactive map displaying all the locations you can find Rent Manager representatives this year.
- We’ve incorporated videos to give you a helpful overview of our products.
This short list of enhancements is in no way exhaustive and we encourage you to visit the new RentManager.com today to discover the changes for yourself. In order to provide the easiest transition to the new site, we also created a virtual tour to show you where things are and how to make the most of the reimagined website:
Rent Manager will continue to further your customer experience with the same creativity and functionality that the new website encompasses. We can’t wait for you to experience the all new RentManager.com.