Year-End Close Resources
WELCOME TO THE RENT MANAGER YEAR-END CLOSE RESOURCE CENTER
Congratulations on bypassing the call queue!
We created this online catalog to be the fastest, simplest way to find answers to your most-pressing tax-season questions and concerns.
If printing isn’t your issue, the following article links should help you quickly and easily navigate your end-of-year accounting activities. Please review the following scenarios to identify the solution that best meets your needs:
Know your deadlines: 1099-MISC forms must be filed with the IRS on or before February 28, 2020. If you are reporting non-employee compensation payments in box 7, the due date is January 31st for both paper and electronic returns.
- Follow a few simple steps to make sure your vendor, owner, and property data is correct before running your 1099s.
- Enter missing Tax ID Numbers in a few simple steps.
- Use the 1099 Vendor Breakdown Report to view all vendor 1099 and non-1099 transaction totals by property.
- Add unrecorded 1099 beginning vendor balances to your properties using the YTD Balances Tool.
- Use the 1099 Adjustment Tool to quickly correct the vendor 1099 allocations on your checks.
- Calculate Vendor 1099s and Calculate Owner 1099s —accurately—in no time.
- Create and print Vendor 1096 reports or Owner 1096 reports in a flash.
- Adjust the formatting of your 1099s and 1096s to eliminate printing issues.
- eFile your 1099s by exporting your completed reports.