Rent Manager is a fully customizable software that’s designed to fit your company’s specific needs. We want to make sure you’re getting the most of the program, so be sure to follow along each month as we share insights that will take your Rent Manager knowledge and experience to new heights!
Tip #1- External Calendar Integration
Do you use Rent Manager to organize appointments and tasks? But do you also rely on a calendar outside of the software (e.g., Outlook or Google Calendar)? To save time and effort, connect Rent Manager to your external calendar by:
- Go to Admin -> System Preferences -> Calendar Integration
- Check the “Integrate” option
- Select the appropriate export method, and click Save
If your external calendar is associated with an email address other than the one associated with your Rent Manager Users information, be sure to supply that alternate address under Admin-> Setup -> Users.
Tip #2- Expediting Privilege Assignments
Do you find yourself having to do the same steps every time you set up a Rent Manager user for a new employee? Are you overwhelmed by the multitude of privileges you need to assign? To expedite the process, create User Roles by following these steps:
- Go to Admin -> Setup -> User Roles
- Click the plus sign at the top of the list
- Give the role a name (ex: Leasing Agent)
- Click Save
- Select the appropriate options in each of the tabs
- Click Save
Whether in the Users screen or the User Roles screen, you may now assign this role so the selected user receives all associated privileges.