rmServiceâ€”the latest addition to rmAppSuiteâ€”is destined to become your maintenance teamâ€™s favorite mobile app. In fact, your entire staff will love it when they see how it can revolutionize your companyâ€™s workflow management capabilities.
A comprehensive work order administration resource, rmService allows employees and vendors to handle service issues from any iOS 7 or later device. Fully integrated with Rent Manager Online (RMO), rmService can be used to:
- Receive and add new service issues
- Resolve and close service issues
- View complete work order details, with or without an Internet connection
- Add/edit/delete notes, links, and user defined fields, including photos
- View photos in notes or user defined fields
- Track and modify parts and labor
- Assign service issues to specific users or contractors
Because rmService downloads and stores each userâ€™s assigned service issues, your maintenance team can work with their lists whether theyâ€™re online or offline. And when they are connected to the Internet, rmService automatically syncs with RMO,
allowing for instant updates and real-time productivity.
Transform your companyâ€™s workflow management capabilities today with rmServiceâ€”download rmAppSuite for free from the iTunes App Store! For details onÂ pricing, contact your sales representative.