Meetings are conducted a little differently these days. Instead of packing into board rooms and exchanging handshakes, we are connecting virtually from the comfort of our homes. While we may be physically distant, our ideas, teamwork, and collaborative nature continues to thrive under this new reality.
Zoom has emerged as the primary video meeting platform during this extended shelter-in-place period. To promote team solidarity and to give our meetings a more polished look and feel, we created several Rent Manager-branded Zoom backgrounds for our teams and yours to display as we continue to conduct virtual gatherings.
To make use of our graphics in your next Zoom meeting, follow the instructions below:
- Choose and download your favorite Zoom background image from the Rent Manager Dropbox.
- To upload your chosen image, open Zoom and select Join or start a new meeting
- Click the arrow located beside Stop Video in the bottom tool bar
- Select Choose Virtual Background – This will open the following window:
- Click the [+] to the right of Choose Virtual Background and click Add Image
- Locate the image you wish to use on your computer and click Open
- Since there is text in the background, uncheck Mirror My Video
- Be sure to sit in front of a solid color background and avoid wearing similar color clothing for the best results. You can manually select the color to replace in your background by clicking the colored box if it is not automatically detected
- Once you are satisfied with the results of your background, you can close the window with the X in the top right corner
We hope you enjoy these graphics and that they’ll serve as a reminder that we’re all stronger together!