As our industry continues to adapt to the uncharted landscape surrounding the COVID-19 situation, property management and real estate management organizations are working hard to provide up-to-the-minute information that supports and informs. The following collection of links provides a wide array of property-management-specific data and resources to help you continue to move forward. We will update this list as new resources become available.
Industry Associations & Publications
- Commercial Real Estate (CRE)
- Florida Apartment Association (FAA)
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Manufactured Housing institute (MHI)
- Michigan Manufactured Housing Association (MMHA)
- Multifamily Executive (MFE)
- Multifamily ShareSpace
- National Apartment Association (NAA)
- National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM)
Integrated Provider Resources
Leveraging the power of automation can further aid your social distancing efforts. Our integrations are harnessing technology to reduce the need for face-to-face interactions, while advancing business operations. Below are toolsets our integrated providers have created to help you during this time.
- Critical Gaps in Business Continuity Plans – AvidXchange
- Effects of Coronavirus on the Property Management Industry – Latchel
- Multifamily COVID-19 Resources – Spherexx
- Working From Home 101 – Zego (Powered by PayLease)
Federal Information Resources
For the latest information on COVID-19 and federal support resources for your tenants and your business, please explore the links below.