Webinar: Credit Cards
2 P.M. EST, June 11
Do you pay property and business expenses with credit cards? Then this session is perfect for you! This week’s webinar will show you how to track your credit cards in Rent Manager. We’ll explore how to enter credit card charges and payments, how to pay bills with your bank cards, and how to easily pay off credit cards that were used to make purchases for different properties in your managed portfolio. Finally, we’ll examine how to reconcile these entered bank card transactions against actual statements to ensure that Rent Manager matches your real-world credit card balances.
Meeting ID: 111094995
Rent Manager Weekly Webinars
To attend the free weekly webinar held on Thursdays from 2:00 to 3:00 pm Eastern (1:00-2:00 Central/12:00-1:00 Mountain/11:00-12:00 Pacific) please follow these steps:
- Open any browser and go to http://go.pardot.com/l/29132/2015-05-07/2hmhwt
- Please enter the required registration information: your name, email address, and company.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your email address which includes a direct link to the upcoming webinar.
- On the day of the webinar, between 1:45pm ET and 2:00pm ET, click on the link in your confirmation email to launch the webinar.
- You will be taken to a different page and an automatic download should begin. If it does not start downloading, there is a link on that page to begin the process manually.
- Midway through the download you may receive a few security warnings. The two most common are “Do you want to run this?” to which you would select Run, and “Do you want to trust the signed applet?” to which you would select Yes.
- When prompted for a meeting ID please enter 111094995 (the hyphens will be added automatically).
- When prompted, please enter a name and email address.
- A GoToMeeting bar will appear on the right side of your screen. Leave this bar open while waiting for the webinar to begin.
- Audio instructions will be provided at the time of the webinar.
- Enjoy the webinar!
Sorry. Registration is now closed for this webinar.