Webinar: Auto Charge Best Practices
2 P.M. EST, July 9
Join us for this week’s Auto Charge Best Practices webinar and learn how to add recurring charges into the system for properties, unit types, units and customers.
We will discuss how auto charge inheritance works, show how to create several types of auto charges, set appropriate charge dates, modify auto charges in a batch, and post auto charges for weekly and monthly customers. We will even show you a few “tricks” that make it easier to manage and process your recurring charges.
Mark your calendar for your chance to learn all about auto charges in Rent Manager!
Meeting ID: 142811219
Rent Manager Weekly Webinars
To attend the free weekly webinar held on Thursdays from 2:00 to 3:00 pm Eastern (1:00-2:00 Central/12:00-1:00 Mountain/11:00-12:00 Pacific) please follow these steps:
- Open any browser and go to http://go.pardot.com/l/29132/2015-06-19/2tzv5w
- Please enter the required registration information: your name, email address, and company.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your email address which includes a direct link to the upcoming webinar.
- On the day of the webinar, between 1:45pm ET and 2:00pm ET, click on the link in your confirmation email to launch the webinar.
- You will be taken to a different page and an automatic download should begin. If it does not start downloading, there is a link on that page to begin the process manually.
- Midway through the download you may receive a few security warnings. The two most common are “Do you want to run this?” to which you would select Run, and “Do you want to trust the signed applet?” to which you would select Yes.
- When prompted for a meeting ID please enter 142811219 (the hyphens will be added automatically).
- When prompted, please enter a name and email address.
- A GoToMeeting bar will appear on the right side of your screen. Leave this bar open while waiting for the webinar to begin.
- Audio instructions will be provided at the time of the webinar.
- Enjoy the webinar!
Sorry. Registration is now closed for this webinar.