Tech Tuesday: Supercharge Efficiency with Custom Dashboards & Reports
2 P.M. EST, January 19
Meeting ID: 720-609-131
To stay on top of your business, it’s critical to not only have access to the right information but present it in a way that makes sense to you and your business partners. This Tech Tuesday, the team from RentViewer will review how Microsoft Power BI software allows users to create visual reports, charts, and dashboards. We will review how you can visualize your property metrics in different formats such as bar graphs, trend lines, gauges, and various performance indicators, all using the Rent Manager API and Power BI.
This webinar will cover:
- The importance of building custom, colorful reports to showcase your data in custom dashboards.
- How to build reports within Microsoft Power BI, including Budget vs. Actual, Operational Overview, Occupancy Monitoring, and Collections Monitoring.
- A visual and colorful example of the reports that can be run out of the Microsoft Power BI.
- Ways to connect to Power BI to Rent Manager’s open API platform to make the most of your reports.
- A demonstration of RentViewer’s seamless integration with Rent Manager.
Sorry. Registration is now closed for this Tech Tuesday.