Tech Tuesday: Leverage Credit Reporting for Timely Rent Payments
2 P.M. EST, December 8
Meeting ID: 800-525-547
With COVID-19 delaying evictions, many property managers are looking for reputable solutions and guidance when a resident stops paying rent, or further motivation to keep tenants on-time who are able to pay rent. This Tech Tuesday, credit reporting experts from Sperlonga Data will provide an overview of rental credit reporting and how you can use this powerful tool to almost guarantee you’ll get paid on time.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How to incentivize tenants to pay rent on time
- How and when payments get reported to the credit bureaus
- How credit reporting has changed in recent years to favor tenants
- How to use credit reporting tools to get better quality tenants and keep them longer
- The “science” behind how the credit bureaus determine your tenants’ credit scores
- How to report delinquent rent payments to the credit bureaus without using a collection agency or court judgment
- Sperlonga’s integration with Rent Manager
Sorry. Registration is now closed for this Tech Tuesday.