Tech Tuesday: Is Fraud the New Normal?
2 P.M. EST, May 26
Meeting ID: 548-074-763
Many communities have leveraged online applications to reduce approval response time for prospective tenants. While the quick turn-around time is a positive, there are some inherent risks associated with conducting business digitally. This Tech Tuesday, the prospect screening professionals from AmRent are taking an in-depth look into fraud opportunities in the property management industry and the massive impact it can have on your business. Learn how to spot the early signs of fraudulent activities and safeguard your operation from deception long term.
This webinar will cover:
- Examples of digital fraud in the property management industry
- The different types of fraud that your business could be subject to
- The consequences of rental fraud – increased evictions, financial loss, reputational damage, and forced turnover well before the typical end-of-lease cycle.
- Fraud detection solutions
- A demonstration of AmRent’s seamless integration with Rent Manager
Sorry. Registration is now closed for this Tech Tuesday.