Tech Tuesday: How 2020 Changed Multifamily Housing
2 P.M. EST, December 1
Meeting ID: 936-224-219
The global events of 2020 — namely the COVID-19 pandemic — have drastically changed the multifamily housing landscape. This year, the industry has had to navigate social distancing, new security concerns, and a push for safer, contactless solutions. Before 2020, multifamily housing professionals used convenience-focused amenities to set their buildings apart. Now, as renters’ priorities have shifted from convenience to security, safety-focused prop tech is the key to higher rental rates and lower turnover. This Tech Tuesday, join ButterflyMX to discuss how we got here, what caused the shift from amenity to necessity, and the role prop tech will play in the future of multifamily housing.
This webinar will cover:
- What caused the shift in renters’ priorities and demands?
- How proptech can meet renters’ shifting demands and keep residents safe:
- Proptech’s role in the future of multifamily housing:
- How the ButterflyMX smart intercom improves safety & security:
- Demonstration of ButterflyMX’s integration with Rent Manager
Sorry. Registration is now closed for this Tech Tuesday.