Tech Tuesday: Grow NOI During COVID with a Utility & Pay Program
2 P.M. EST, August 11
Meeting ID: 173-000-083
The pandemic has thrown the industry for a loop and companies need to examine all areas of operations to ensure profitability. This Tech Tuesday, the experts from Zego are examining the intersection between paperless payments and a utility expense recovery program. Utilities are the third-largest operating expense at multifamily properties, and with people staying and working from home it’s only increasing! Luckily, there is an easy way to minimize costs and protect your bottom line – a utility expense recovery program. What makes it even better? Pairing utility with your digital pay program.
This webinar will cover:
- Key benchmarking best practices that effective owners and managers use to drive asset value
- Which type of utility billing program is right for your type of community
- How to implement and maximize a utility billing program
- How pairing a digital pay program with utility save costs and increases resident satisfaction
- An in-depth look at how mutual Rent Manager and Zego customers are implementing and benefitting from utility expense recovery paired with a digital payment program.