Property managers waste valuable time and energy coordinating property showings. That’s why Rently pioneered the world’s first self-showing technology, empowering renters to securely view properties by themselves on their own time, without a manager or agent present.
Using Rently patented self-showing, property managers are able to deliver a unique service and a competitive edge, all resulting in a faster and more efficient leasing process. Rently’s robust self-showing allows managers to incorporate lockboxes, bluetooth locks and smart home technology to lease properties faster!
Call Rently at:
Interested in Rently?
Reduce Time on Market
- By eliminating appointments with leasing agents and incorporating patented Rently self-showing, managers can streamline the leasing process as well as facilitate weekend and after hour showings. Let Rently do the heavy lifting so that your management team can focus on the many other day to day tasks.
- Rently syndicates your properties to over 30 listing sites including Hotpads, Trulia and Zillow to drive Renter traffic. Have your own website? No problem! Integrate listings directly onto your website!
- Instantly see property activity to view agent, prospect and vendor access on an individual property. Rently's powerful analytics also display which marketing sites are generating the most prospect traffic!
Multiple Device Options
- Integrate Rently patented self-showing technology on lockboxes, Rently Bluetooth Locks, or Rently’s Enterprise Smart Home to lease properties faster.
Keyless Enterprise Smart Home
Enterprise-grade Smart Home Technology
- Integrate Keyless Entry Locks, Smart Thermostats, and other smart devices to self-show vacant properties. Once a property is leased, hand off smart home as an amenity and charge a premium to your renters.
Integrate Rently Self-Showing
- Seamlessly integrate patented Rently self-showing onto your rental portfolio to streamline leasing activity.
- Ensure your smart home always stays smart with our Tri-Band technology! Utilize Wifi, Ethernet or Cellular to connect your smart home to our robust SaaS platform, and never worry about downtime.