RM Xi Accounting 101
Understand the Hows and Whys of Rent Manager Accounting
In the much-anticipated Virtual Classroom: RM Accounting 101Â course, you’ll learn how to properly enter transactions into Rent Manager Xi, and observe how those entries flow through your major financial reports: the General Ledger, Balance Sheet, and Profit & Loss.
By the end of this class, our CPA trainer will have you seeing your financial reports in a whole new way! During the three hourÂ online session, you will:
- Learn how to properly set up your Rent Manager Xi accounting system
- Key system preferences
- System accounts
- Property-specific accounting
- Examine and interpret financial reports
- How do customer charges impactÂ financial reports, bank deposits, and checks?
- How are financial reports changed by bills, customer credits, allocated and unallocated payments, NSF transactions, and security deposits?
The course begins as a three-hour, instructor-led training session. Participants are encouraged to follow along with their instructor in the provided digital workbookâ€”the demonstration activities have been included for you to review later!
Once the demonstration is over, you will have the chance to practice what you just learned in a risk-free simulation of Rent Manager Xiâ€”the same database the instructor uses throughout the tutorial. Your workbook also includes hands-on activities that you can practice in the designated training environment created just for you!
Each attendee also gets one-on-one email access to the sessionâ€™s instructor for a week, as well as 7 days to practice the hands-on activities in the training database.
Plus, youâ€™ll learn everything from the comfort of your home or office!