Rent Manager Xi Report Writer
Take Your Report Writing Skills to a Whole New Level
For Rent Manager Xi users who have experience with Report Writer and basic scripting, RM Xi Advanced Report Writer will show you how to combine scripts of moderate complexity with advanced scripting options available in Report Writer. The result? More elaborate reports for your business!
During this session, we’ll discuss:
- Utilize system- and user-defined variables for a variety of purposes
- Create custom calculations and dynamic date ranges for your reports
- Generate running balances
- Implement advanced scripts that extend your reporting capabilities
- Integrate financial data into your property- and unit-based reports
- Add specific history notes to your reports
- Use Report Writer to batch export and update data to save hours of time
- And so much more!
This course begins as a 3-hour instructor-led training session. Participants are encouraged to follow along with their instructor in the provided digital workbook the demonstration activities have been included for you to review later!
Once the demonstration is over, you will have the chance to practice what you just learned in a risk-free simulation of Rent Manager Xi the same database the instructor uses throughout the tutorial. Your workbook also includes hands-on activities that you can practice in the designated training environment created just for you!
Each attendee also gets one-on-one email access to the session’s instructor for a week, as well as 7 days to practice the hands-on activities in the training database.
Plus, you’ll learn everything from the comfort of your home or office!
Please note: We will not review Financial Report Writer in this course, but we will examine how to create reports that include financial data, which might be even more useful to you! We also recommend that all participants watch the free Rent Manager Report Writer Xi webinar that’s available in our Training Video database. CLICK HERE to log-in and access this and the rest of our webinar recordings.