Rent Manager 12 Service Manager
2 P.M. EST, December 19 & January 23
$195 per attendee
Become an RM 12 Service Manager Pro Via the Virtual Classroom
If you’re looking to improve your team’s service management and office administration skills, then you need to attend the Virtual Classroom: Rent Manager 12 Service Manager course.
This 3-hour instructor-led training session will teach you strategies for efficiently creating, tracking, managing, and resolving service issues in Rent Manager 12. You’ll also get tips for turning service management into a revenue generator for your business!
From the comfort of your home or office, you’ll learn:
- How to customize service issue lists and tickets to fit your management needs
- The best practices for creating, printing, and resolving service issues
- How to translate service issues into billable items, customer invoices, and vendor/owner bills
- The keys to customizing and automating the workflow of major service projects, like turnover and “make ready” jobs
- How to set up projects through templates and create recurring service issues
- How the rmService App can help your service technicians in the field
Participants are encouraged to follow along with their instructor in the provided digital workbook—the demonstration activities have been included for you to review later!
Once the demonstration is over, you will have the chance to practice what you just learned in a risk-free simulation of Rent Manager 12—the same database the instructor uses throughout the tutorial. Your workbook also includes hands-on activities that you can practice in the designated training environment created just for you!
Each attendee also gets one-on-one email access to the session’s instructor for a week, as well as 7 days to practice the hands-on activities in the training database.