Virtual Classroom: RM Accounting 101
2 P.M. EST, March 21, 22, and 23
$195 per attendee
Understand the Hows and Whys of Rent Manager Accounting
In the much-anticipated Virtual Classroom: RM Accounting 101 course, you’ll learn how to properly enter transactions into Rent Manager Xi, and observe how those entries flow through your major financial reports: the General Ledger, Balance Sheet, and Profit & Loss.
By the end of this class, our CPA trainer will have you seeing your financial reports in a whole new way! During the three, 2-hour online sessions, you will:
- Review basic accounting principles as they apply in Rent Manager Xi
- Debits & Credits
- Cash vs. Accrual Accounting
- Learn how to properly set up your accounting system
- GL Start Date
- Fiscal Year
- System Accounts
- Property-specific Accounting
- Examine and interpret financial reports
- How do customer charges affect financial reports, bank deposits, and checks?
- How are financial reports changed by bills, customer credits, allocated and unallocated payments, NSF transactions, and security deposits?
Plus, you’ll learn everything from the comfort of your home or office!
Who should attend this session?
Anyone who wants to get a better handle on how to properly enter, manage, and report financial data.
- SIX full hours of instructor-led, hands-on training
- An in-depth RM Accounting 101 workbook
- 1-week “fast-pass” instructor access to answer all of your Rent Manager Accounting questions
Register soon, enrollment is limited to only 25 attendees!
Sorry. Registration is now closed for this class.