Participating in our Pre-Conference session has always been the best way to prepare for your RMUC experience, and that’s especially true for 2014. Here’s why:
- This year you have the option of attending the Rent Manager Xi or the Rent Manager 12 Pre-Conference session. Decide which 5-hour, hands-on track best fits your operation’s needs and then get to work setting-up the foundation of your Rent Manager database, customizing the software to complement your processes, review A/R and A/P fundamentals, and delve into the software’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) features.
- For the first time, we are offering support sessions during the Pre-Conference. Keep your calendar clear for all the courses offered on October 14th and 15th by getting your Rent Manager support needs taken care of during the Pre-Conference!
- Pre-Conference participants can also take advantage of an extra day’s access to:
- The Sales Stand: Meet with our savvy Rent Manager sales representatives to learn about current and newly launched products, take part in live demos, and find out what we have up our sleeves in the coming months.
- Sponsor Meet-Up: Learn more about the 2014 Rent Manager User Conference sponsors and discover what their property management solutions can do for your business.
- Professional Services Booth: Chat with our Professional Services team members to learn how custom Rent Manager reports, tailor-made websites, data cleanup services, and other personalized resources can increase your business’ efficiency and profitability.
If you or your employees are new to Rent Manager, or if your team just needs a refresher before RMUC.2014 kicks into full gear, you’ll want to take part in the Pre-Conference! It is designed to be a primer for the rest of the conference sessions. Click here to register today.