Tech Tuesday: Debt Collections – Best Practices for Compliance & Recovery
2 P.M. EST, March 17
In this Tech Tuesday, Fair Collections & Outsourcing (FCO) will dive into their strategic methods of enhancing compliance when collecting debt. Revel in renowned, up to date knowledge on the latest FDCPA rules and how that affects your rental collections, as well as best practices in handling heated debt disputes. Learn more about navigating the difficulties of this industry while earning maximum revenue.
This webinar will cover:
- 10 key current consumer debt dispute trends – and how to prepare for them
- Revenue, ease of use, and compliance benefits of the FCO-Rent Manager collections integration
- What the CFPB’s and new FDCPA rules mean for rental collections
- How application and lease language enhance recovery and compliance
- What consumer privacy laws like the CCPA mean for collections and property management
Meeting ID: 166-114-867
Sorry. Registration is now closed for this Tech Tuesday.