With the end of the Early Bird Discount just around the corner—June 1st is your last day to save!—we thought we’d give you a sneak peek at the opportunities and experiences we have planned for the 2014 Rent Manager User Conference.
Only 124 North American hotels earned the AAA/CAA Five Diamond Award in 2014, and our conference destination is one of them! In fact, the luxurious Park Hyatt Aviara Resort has received this coveted accolade for 15 consecutive years, so you can count on your RMUC experience to be unforgettable. Highlights of the Park Hyatt Aviara include:
- 327 guestrooms, including 43 suites
- Park Hyatt Aviara Golf Club: Home to the LPGA Kia Classic, an 18-hole Arnold Palmer-designed course complemented by a practice range, putting and pitching greens, and more
- Aviara Spa: An intimate oasis with treatment rooms, aromatic steam rooms, saunas, and whirlpools
- Park Hyatt Aviara Tennis & Recreation Center: Four hard and two clay courts amidst a botanical setting
- Award-winning dining at the Vivace Restaurant, California Bistro, Argyle Steakhouse, Ocean Pool Bar & Grill, and more
- 24-hour Fitness Center
- Family Pool and an Adult Pool with panoramic vistas
Even More Pre-Conference Perks
This 5-hour hands-on session is one of the best ways to prepare for your Rent Manager User Conference experience’and this year you can choose from Rent Manager Xi or Rent Manager 12 pre-conference sessions! Whether you’re new to Rent Manager or just want a refresher before RMUC.2014 gets underway, you’ll want to take part in the Pre-Conference!
Participants receive personal instruction while practice everything from account creation best practices, to the proper way to enter financial data like receivables and payables. This year, Pre-Conference registration gives attendees an extra day’s access to:
- Support Sessions: Get your most-pressing questions answered by Rent Manager Technical Support experts during our Pre-Conference support sessions.
- The Sales Stand: Swing by the sales kiosk and touch base with our savvy Rent Manager representatives. Learn more about our current and newly launched products, watch live demos, and find out what we have up our sleeves for 2015.
- Professional Services Booth: Chat with our Professional Services team members to learn how custom Rent Manager reports, tailor-made websites, data cleanup services, and other personalized resources can increase your business’ efficiency and profitability.
- Sponsor Meet-Up: Stop by and meet with vendors sponsoring RMUC.2014 and find out what their property management solutions can do for your business.
Meet Our New Sponsors
Speaking of sponsors… we are pleased to welcome two additional businesses to this year’s lineup, AvidXchange, Gold; and Rainmaker LRO, Silver. These innovative property-management-focused companies will join our returning sponsors, PayLease, Platinum; AmRent, Silver; and Safeguard, Silver; in the RMUC.2014 Sponsor Salon, where you’ll be able to learn about their individual offerings and enhance your operation with their products and services.
Fresh Insights From First-Time Speakers
Joining our panel of featured speakers this year are Ande Weathers, Vice President of Finance for Sharbell Development Corporation; and Brent Sobol, Property Manager and Crime Prevention Specialist. Their individual expertise and industry savvy are great additions to our panel of conference speakers. To find out which speakers are leading Business Strategies sessions in San Diego, click here.
As I said above, this is just a quick peek at what we have in store for RMUC.2014. If you like what you’ve read about here, you’ll love the final conference schedule. Register today to make sure you don’t miss a moment of the User Conference experience’and to take advantage of the Early Bird Discount savings!