Cincinnati, Ohio (November 14, 2012), LCS, developer of business-critical technologies, began releasing the latest updates to its Rent Manager®Xi property management software today.
These enhancements build upon our existing technology, said Brian Mueller, Rent Manager Xi Product Manager, and enable our customers to further streamline and strengthen their businesses.
Release 3440 incorporates several major additions and a variety of smaller upgrades, including:
- Ownership Transfer Wizard: Moving ownerships between two owners is no longer a complicated, arduous process thanks to the new Ownership Transfer Wizard. With a few clicks of the mouse, Rent Manager now handles the setup of old and new accounts, security deposits and transactions, contract dates, etc.
- Twitter Portal: This gateway enables users to manage their corporate Twitter accounts through Rent Manager. Use the Twitter Portal to communicate with tenants, prospects, owners, and vendors the without interrupting your workflow.
- Online Template Library: Import high-quality letter, report, tab, and form templates into Rent Manager quickly and easily with the Online Template Library. Template examples include customized Owner Statements, overdue rent letters, and Owner Web Access login instructions.
- Report Automation: Available to Rent Manager Online users, this automated reporting system makes running and processing reports more convenient and efficient. Schedule report batches to run during off-hours and have the completed statements emailed to your desired recipients automatically.
- Command Launch: A streamlined search field, Command Launch displays every Rent Manager menu option, letter, report, or account that matches a user’s keyword search. This helpful tool eliminates tedious searches through tabs and menus to locate desired features.
- Asset Management: Users can now add asset records’such as homes, furnaces, refrigerators, microwaves,etc.’to Rent Manager. Link assets to properties and units. Track asset type, status, and manufacturer. Create customized asset-related user-defined fields. Run reports on the assets you track in Rent Manager, and more.
Many of the updates and enhancements in this release were customer requests, said Andy Williamson, Director of Marketing and Customer Relations at LCS. We strive to give customers what they want’I think they’ll be pleased with what this release has to offer.
For more information about Rent Manager property management software or the aforementioned release, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, London Computer Systems (LCS) is a developer of business-critical software technologies used in all 50 states and several markets throughout the world. LCS products include Rent Manager property management and accounting software, Net Dial Tone (NDT)VoIP telephone systems, and Sentry Data Backup strategies.
LCS also provides enterprise-level hosting solutions via its Sentry Data Center; complete network design, implementation, and support services; custom web site design; and more. With over 17,000 customers, LCS combines best technology with best practices to create a unique, customer-focused service.
For more information about LCS and its products, click here.