Knowledgebase is a database of Rent Manager® FAQs, work-arounds, and tested solutions assembled by our Support Specialists and Instructional Resources staff. This expansive, instructive resource provides all sorts of valuable information about your Rent Manager property management software.
The following Knowledgebase article addresses how to access completed screening reports in Rent Manager. Instructions on both ways to access previously generated screening details are below.
Access prior screening reports by right-clicking the customer or prospect:
- Go to Rental Info > Customers(or Prospects).
- Select the customer (or prospect) from the list.
- Right-click the name and select Screening.
If a screening has been generated for the customer,View Screenings will be enabled.
- Click View Screening to access previous screenings for this customer (or prospect).
Access prior screening reports from the Activities menu:
- Go to Activities > Customer Screening > Customer Screening.
If screenings have been previously generated for customers or prospects, the Screenings form will allow you to see those which exist in the database.
- Select the customer or prospect name from the list and click Detail.
Go toFile > Administration > Manage Users:
- Customers / Prospects group: View Customers
- Customers / Prospects group: View Prospects
- Customer / Prospect group: Run screening Enabled
If the screening was processed by another Rent Manager user:
- Customers / Prospect group: View other user’s screening Enabled
This article can also be viewed within the Knowledgebase.