Knowledgebase is a database of Rent Manager® FAQs, work-arounds, and tested solutions assembled by our Support Specialists and Instructional Resources staff. This expansive, instructive resource provides all sorts of valuable information about your Rent Manager property management software.
The following Knowledgebase article addresses how to format monetary values to round to the nearest dollar using the Rent Manager scripting tool.
If your Report Writer report or Letter Manager template includes monetary values and you want to round the value to the nearest dollar, use the Format function. Below are examples, including scripts.
Customer Balance as of the date the letter or report is run:
Total payments received from customer year to date:
Go to File > Administration > Manage Users:
- Letters / Reports group: View and Edit Letters
- Letters / Reports group: Add , View and Edit Customer, Prospect, Owner, Unit, Vendor, or Property word processor templates
- Letters / Reports group: Add , View and Edit Customer, Prospect, Owner, Unit, Vendor, Property, or Financial report writer templates
If editing another user’s letter or report:
- Letters / Reports group: Edit other users’ word processor templates Enabled
- Letters / Reports group: Edit other users’ report templates Enabled
This article can also be viewed within the Knowledgebase.