International Networking Roundtable
September 5-7, 2018 - Indianapolis, IN
The 27th International Networking Roundtable is “the place to go” for hands-on, timely education regarding every aspect of land lease community ownership and professional property management. If you own or operate one or more land lease communities in the U.S. & Canada, this event is “the place to be.”
- A community developer shares his lessons learned.
- Acquisition and refinance of land lease communities.
- How to use print, signage, and gifts to your marketing advantage.
- How to lease new HUD-Code homes on-site.
- Property owners buy. sell. and seller-finance new homes on-site.
- How much to compensate property managers.
- The always popular lenders panels.
- Writing basics for publication.
- How to find, value and buy a land lease community.
- When to use fee management services.
- Latest technology for locating underground utilities
- … and much more!
The event will end with a group identification and discussion of key MHIndustry issues.Visit the website