Cincinnati, Ohio (April 17, 2013)—London Computer Systems (LCS), developer of business-critical technologies, is pleased to announce that it has earned a 2013 Tops In Technology Award from Commercial Property Executive, the leading integrated resource for commercial real estate executives and companies. LCS was one of five companies recognized in the Property Management Software category for its Rent Manager® Property Management and Accounting Software.
These companies stand out for their ability to provide flexible customization, competitive pricing, and the most-innovative solutions, all backed by superior customer support, said Dan Waldman, Publisher of Commercial Property Executive (CPE) magazine.
Rent Manager is a residential and commercial property management solution that also features a completely integrated accounting system. This recognition is especially meaningful because the Tops In Technology Awards are decided by CPE’s readers, said David Hegemann, President and CEO of LCS. Thank you to Commercial Property Executive for the honor, and to our customers for getting us to the top of the list!
In this fast-paced, competitive business… technology choices are critical to efficient operations, ensuring satisfied tenants, successful projects, and completed transactions,” continued Waldman. “Whether it be marketing… properties with an attractive and informational website, streamlining a lease signing, or creating convenience by automating billing and payment systems, technology continues to make life easier and less-costly for everyone involved.
London Computer Systems: Additional Awards and Honors
- “Top Workplaces of 2012,” Cincinnati Enquirer The Enquirer Media’s Top Workplaces project conducts an annual search for the best workplaces in the region through extensive surveys of the businesses’ own employees.
- “Large Business of the Year for 2012,” Loveland Chamber of Commerce Presented to successful Loveland-area businesses with outstanding community contributions.
- “2010 Beautification Award,” Loveland Area Chamber of Commerce Awarded to companies that have made attractive improvements to their commercial exterior appearance. LCS won the first Beautification Award issued by the Loveland chamber.
- “Business Enhancement Award for 2009,” City of Loveland, Ohio Recognized for “Promotion and Expansion of Business” in the city.
- “2008 Growth Company,” Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber Selected through the Regional Business Retention Committee (RBRC), a volunteer group of business leaders that serves as the economic development initiative of the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber.
About Commercial Property Executive
Commercial Property Executive is the leading integrated resource for executives and companies that own, invest in, develop, lease and/or manage commercial real estate. With an emphasis on executive profiles and industry and economic data, Commercial Property Executive also includes reports covering finance, sustainability, technology, property management, education and legal and regulatory issues. For more information, visit CPExecutive.com.
Incorporated in 1988 and headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, London Computer Systems (LCS) is a developer of business-critical software technologies used in all 50 states and several markets throughout the world. LCS products include Rent Manager Property Management and Accounting software, Net Dial Tone (NDT) VoIP telephone systems, and Sentry Data Backup strategies.
LCS also provides enterprise-level hosting solutions via its Sentry Data Center, as well as complete network design, implementation, and support services; and custom web site design through its IT and Professional Services divisions. With more than 15,000 hosted users, LCS combines best technology with best practices to create a unique, affordable, customer-focused service.
For more information about the company and its offerings, visit LCS.com.
# # #
Also mentioned in: