When was the last time you wrote a personal check, or received one as payment? In our personal lives, we rely on debit cards for everyday purchases; automatic ACH payments for monthly bills; and apps like Venmo, Zelle, or Popmoney to pay a friend or colleague now and then.
With the availability of so many technologies that make payments easier, why are we still issuing paper payments to our vendors, owners, and tenants? With eChecks from Safeguard—a Rent Manager preferred partner—you can quickly bring your office into the 21st century, while saving time, money, and a whole lot of trees in the process!
If you’re a Safeguard customer, you already know how easy it is to issue and print all of your paper checks directly from your Rent Manager database. But there’s still quite a bit of work left after the printing is done, in the form of stuffing envelopes, buying stamps, and mailing your payments. Why not simplify your payables even more by issuing eChecks instead? Rather than printing the checks in your office, electronically deliver checks to your recipients that can easily be printed in their home or office.
No more stacks of check stock lying around. No lag time, waiting for the payment to be mailed and received before it safely arrives in the hands of your payee. Safeguard offers digital check stock that enables you to issue checks right from Rent Manager, send them to the recipient via email, and allows the payee to print a bank-ready check via their home or office printer on regular paper stock.
Here are just a few of the benefits of eChecks from Safeguard:
- More secure—no lost or stolen checks or blank check stock
- More economical—digital check stock is cheaper than printed check stock and eliminates the significant costs associated with mailing or overnighting payments
- Faster processing—funds travel at the speed of email to your payees, allowing them to deposit the check just like any other payment they receive via snail mail.
- Easier to issue and accept—easily pay vendors, owners, or tenants with just a few mouse-clicks
- Set-up is easy—once complete, your information is stored in Rent Manager for future payments
Start the year off with both feet securely in the 21st century and shorten your payables process from weeks down to days, or even hours, with eChecks!