Powerful Commercial Property Management Tools
Rent Manager's versatile Common Area Maintenance (CAM) functionality enables you to easily calculate, distribute, and reconcile one-time and recurring charges associated with your commercial properties.
Designate any number of CAM-based charges and expense accounts within the system. Establish CAM charges for entire properties, specific rental units, or individual tenants. Rent Manager® offers several ways for you to calculate the total amount of your CAM charges and specify how those charges should be allocated to your commercial tenants.
You can also produce a variety of meaningful reports for your tenants, property owners, and your own business with Rent Manager's collection of commercial property reports.
Determining CAM Charge Amounts
- Enter a specific amount
- Use a property or tenant user-defined field
- Use CAM expenses for a previous period
- Use your budget
- Use specific percentages
Distributing CAM Charges
Divide and distribute charges a variety of ways:
- By each tenant's share of total square footage
- By each tenant's share of total rented square footage
- By total number of occupants
- Evenly among current tenants
- Evenly by total units
- By a tenant's user-defined fields
- By each tenant's unique pro rata share
- Reconcile tenants of the desired properties
- Reconcile all CAM charges at once or individually
- Reconcile charges and expenses over a specified date range
- Optionally subtract base amounts
- Calculate reconciliations in cash or accrual basis
- Limit tenants responsibility by move-in/move-out dates
- Apply reconciliation charges and credits to selected tenants
Take advantage of Rent Manager's comprehensive commercial functionality today—contact us at email@example.com.